I recently visited Palma de Mallorca for the first time and managed to fit in quite a lot in only a weeks time! I was visiting on a women’s transformational health and wellness retreat hosted by Jasmin Manke and was joined by a lovely group of girls who I very quickly grew to know and love. Mornings started with delicious smoothie bowls, group yoga or fitness, followed by coaching sessions focussed on personal growth and success, and amazing excursions exploring the beautiful island. I truly couldn’t have asked for more.
While I know there is still so much left to explore, I really enjoyed my time spent in Mallorca and what I did see. Below I’ve listed some of my favorite spots I visited during my short stay!
Where To Go…
– Caló des Moro: One of the most breathtakingly beautiful beaches I’ve been to! While it is a bit of a hike, it is absolutely worth the trek as you approach the clearest, bluest water surrounded by rocks and caves. The whole experience is truly magical and very picturesque. Being from Los Angeles, I am definitely not used to water so warm and clear. If you visit Mallorca you absolutely MUST stop here. It is like a dream!
– Cassai: I definitely recommend this restaurant – the ambience is lovely and the food is delicious. We visited both locations, Cassai Beach Club as well as Cassai in Ses Salines. We started with traditional Spanish tapas followed by fresh salads, delicious grilled vegetables, and fish.
– Roxy Beach Club: Expect more of a lively party scene and youthful crowd on the weekend. During the week I hear it is a different, more laid back experience. The girls and I went on a Friday. Everyone there was extremely friendly. We enjoyed fresh fruit at the restaurant on the patio on the water, swam, and went jet skiing. It was such a fun time! I definitely want to go back and recommend checking it out! We had eaten prior but it looks like a great place to enjoy lunch on the water! They also offer great drinks! Definitely check it out!
– Es Princep Rooftop Restaurant: One of the nights the girls and I wandered around town admiring the cathedrals, making our way to Es Princep hotel in Palma. We enjoyed a lovely dinner overlooking the town and ocean on the rooftop. The food was to die for! I recommend the mango salad!
– Port Blanc: When in Mallorca, I recommend visiting the town of Portals Nous. While we were there we had lunch at a restaurant called Port Blanc. It kind of reminded me of a beachy Villa Blanca. Absolutely worth visiting when in Portals Nous!
What To Wear…
I basically lived in bathing suits and fun flirty dresses for the week! If you are going in the summer, you can ditch the pants – I brought a pair of jeans and sweat pants to lounge in and they honestly didn’t see the light of day because it was far too warm! I’d say bring an outfit for each day plus two extra. Three bathing suits should be more than enough for the week. I managed to fit everything into a carry-on. Here are some of my favorite items I brought along with me to give you a better idea of what to wear…
Marysia Antibes Top Toffee // Marysia Antibes Bottoms Toffee // Loeffler Randall Maya Striped Insert Woven Tote // by the way. Call Smocked Tie Dress in white (I also bought it in navy) // Maryam Nassir Zadeh Mar Brown Suede Slides // Raquel Allegra dress SOLD OUT (similar: 1/2/3) // Eberjey Betty Miranda Bikini Top Black Gingham // Eberjey Lena Bikini Bottom Black Gingham // Sunday Best Denim Short (similar) // Tkees Foundations Flip Flops Cocoa Butter