During our travels in Asia, we made a quick trip to Krabi,Thailand. When in Krabi, we stayed at the beautiful Phulay Bay Ritz Carlton Reserve. This luxury hotel was honestly breathtaking. It was unreal! The experience has raised my standards and expectations for hotels to come. Welcoming us with smiling faces, iced honey lemongrass tea, cold towels, and floral bracelets, we were assigned a butler who showed us to our room shortly after our arrival.
We stayed in their Ocean Pavilion suite. These rooms have amazing sea views and are equipped with everything you could possibly want: a private outdoor terrace with lounge beds, the most luxuriously comfy oversized beds, a HUGE bathroom with an incredible orchid-shaped bathtub, separate rain shower, robes, the most plush slippers, complimentary beverages, and so much more! This hotel went above and beyond my expectations!
Everyone was very welcoming, tending to and accommodating our every need. We had our butler, Seed, on call 24/7 to pick us up and drop us off at different locations on the property. The hotel made our stay even more special by arranging “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” on Natashas bed in bamboo. After dinner, we came back to another birthday surprise, a delicious chocolate cake and traditional thai gelatin dessert!
The resort grounds are unbelievable. Surrounded by so much greenery and the most amazing view of the sea and islands off in the distance, it truly feels as if you’ve stepped into paradise.
At the hotel you will find…
- A luxury spa with a wonderful selection of treatments, services, and wellness programs as well as a private hot pool, sauna, steam room, showers, and relaxation space (all free to use – no appointment needed!)
- A HUGE infinity pool with a swim up bar, overlooking the Andaman Sea and surrounding islands
- Multiple restaurants serving signature Thai food, Mediterranean inspired cuisine, and other more casual dining options
- An amazing breakfast buffet with a selection of traditional Thai breakfast items, fresh exotic fruits, cereal, omelets, and more!
- Morning yoga classes on the beach
- A sunset bar (they provide freshly made popcorn to eat as you watch the sun set. So fun!)
- Spa/fitness, and wellness studio
The hotel had countless wonderful amenities. Though I mentioned some of my favorites above (i.e. personalized butler service, amazing robes and slippers, etc), some more amenities include…
- Free high-speed internet
- Daily housekeeping (morning and turn down service)
- 24/7 concierge
- Complimentary beverages
The food was delicious. Made with the freshest ingredients, you can taste the quality of the food from every restaurant. I was never disappointed! From the Buddha Bowl and Pad Thai to their delicious homemade sorbets and ice creams, everything was a 10/10 in my book!
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this hotel. It was the pinnacle of a 5 star hotel experience. Though our stay was far too short, we soaked up and enjoyed every moment spent there. It was quite hard to leave but I found comfort in knowing I will be making a trip back in the future for sure! I’m already looking forward to it!
Shop the post
For more, visit my “Travel” highlight on Instagram!